Make your breakfast, evening snack or midnight food utterly delicious With a few simple ingredients and a microwave. Try these super easy and quick mug recipes with minimum ingredients and efforts. The major benefit of these mug recipes is that you end up with fewer dishes to clean up. So here I am sharing super easy and quick mug/cup recipes for you to try.
Microwave Mug Pizza
- No need to prepare it from scratch and spend an hour to make delicious homemade pizza. Now you can easily prepare pizza in a mug within a few minutes.
- Take a mug and add 4 tbsp all-purpose flour, ¼ tsp baking powder, a pinch of baking soda, a pinch of salt, and mix it properly with the help of a fork. Mix it properly to make it sticky dough.
- Layer the dough in a cup, then make a layer of pizza sauce ( you can use readymade pizza sauce). Add mozzarella cheese over it and add any vegetables of your choice.
- Add some more cheese and microwave it for 2 minutes on high. Your mug pizza is ready..!!
Chocolate Mug Cake
- In a mug, take 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour. Add in 3tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, ¼ tsp baking powder, and mix it with a fork.
- Add 4 tbsp milk, 3 tbsp of vegetable oil or unsalted butter. If you want you can also add vanilla extract to it and blend until smooth.
- Microwave it for 1 minute 30 seconds on high and your chocolate cake is ready.
Mac and Cheese in a Mug
- In a mug, combine pasta and water and microwave it on high for 3 ½ minutes. Drain the excess water.
- Mix in 2 tbsp milk, grated cheese, and a pinch of black pepper powder & salt. Microwave the mug for about 30-40 seconds.
- Take the mug out and mix well. Enjoy the yummy Mac and cheese.
- Take 1 cup besan. Add chopped ginger, chopped green chilies, Hing (asafoetida), 2 spoon sugar, 4 tbsp oil, ½ cup water, salt(as per taste), and ½ teaspoon baking soda. Mix well. Pour the mixture into broad cups. Microwave on high for three and a half minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds and curry leaves, and fry, add two teaspoons of sugar, and half a teaspoon of chili powder. Add half a cup of water and cook. Pour the spiced oil from the pan on top of the dhokla and garnish with coriander.
Sooji cake in a Mug
- Add 2 tbsp fresh curd, 2 tbsp sugar in a cup and mix well. Pour 3 tbsp of milk and mix again.
- Now add 4 tbsp sooji (semolina), 1 tbsp melted butter, and mix well. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes check the sooji batter and add milk if required. Add ¼ tsp baking powder and pinch of baking soda to it.
- If you want to have vanilla flavored cake then just add in a few drops of vanilla extract to it. You can add any flavor of your choice. If you want chocolate flavor then you can add 1 tbsp of cocoa powder and chocolate chips to it.
- Microwave it on high for 1 or 1 ½ minutes. Enjoy your delicious sooji cake.
Bonus: If you don’t have a microwave then you can make these recipes in a pan(Kadhai) also. For that place a plate on stand in a pan and put a prepared mug on it. Let it bake for 15-20 minutes on low flame.
Also read : Easy Recipes to Try During This Lock-down Time