If you would like to write and submit a guest article to Knowledge Pick for potential publication, that’s great. Thanks for considering! Before you write your post and submit your article, here are some guidelines to boost your chances for approval.
First, here is the list of topics for which we are accepting a guest post.
- Content must be 100% unique and never been posted anywhere else before choosing writing topics, please search the blog first in case we have already posted similar content.
- Don’t use sales or marketing language. The content must offer value to the readers
- It should contain 1000+ words with proper infographics and images.
- Please check your grammar extensively. Poor grammar will disqualify your blog post from publishing.
- We recommend adding 2-3 relevant and unique images to the article.
- Add a conclusion at the end of the article.
- Short author bio with a headshot image.
- You can include links to your company site or blog – but they must be extremely relevant to the post content.
- Don’t add too many backlinks to your website in the content. Keep 1 or 2 of them.
- Please add a few links to well established high authority sites in order to increase the credibility of the content
- All links are “do follow” by default. We may decide to change some of the links to “nofollow” without prior notice if we think the links are not appropriate.
How to submit an article?
- You can share your article or the pitch to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- After receiving your content we will review it and if found appropriate you will get a response in a day or two.
- Try to include a brief idea about your content in your pitch.